Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0 - 5 year
Please note that this is an unpaid, internship position. You must be able to work at least 20 hours weekly and start right away!
- Reply to applicant's emails, screen replies, and schedule interviews by senior HR staff.
- Post job ads on general career websites, university, and college career websites, and internship websites.
- Develop relationships with universities and colleges that have internship programs.
- Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences.
- Help with speaker initiations.
- Aid agenda planning.
- Assist with event coordination.
- You are studying for or will have a university degree in HR, Journalism, Business, Arts, or any programs providing you with strong English language skills (or you can speak English fluently).
- You are keen to learn, willing to work hard, productive, and passionate.
- You would like to have a career in HR and are strongly interested in an internship opportunity related to HR.
Benefits of this Internship
- You gain real-world work experiences at an internationally reputable company.
- You learn real-world knowledge, work ethics, and teamwork.
- You receive 3 certificates.
- It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere.
- It makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.