REMOTE APPRENTICES/INTERNS FOR CLIMATE CHANGE TECH STARTUP
Planet Cents is a global e-Commerce startup aiming to reverse climate change using sustainable purchasing. Its marketplace will offer a vast range of sustainable products and services to consumers and organizations. Its mission is to reverse climate change through sustainable purchasing. www.PlanetCents.us
Flexible, virtual, project-based, and paid-in experience. Minimum 2-month time commitment. Must give a minimum of 10 hrs./week, though a preference for 20+ is desired. Must be available to start immediately. Gain experience and maybe benefit from business and personal development coaching from our Founder who is a coach of 30+ years.
Accepts those on college credit as well as HB1 Visas
Skills needed vary. Below are some, though others pop up too. All apprentices/interns have at least two roles, and are expected to be flexible since this is critical at startups!
Some roles are individual, and others are on teams.
- Interest and/or experience/education in the environmental space
- Utmost integrity and work ethic!
- Accountability, conscientiousness, initiative, self-discipline/management, and motivation
- Proficiency in English - written, verbal, listening - Critical!
- STRONG ATTENTION TO DETAIL!
- Reliable and stable Internet
- Adherence to deadlines
- RESPONSIVENESS & SENSE OF URGENCY!
- COMMITMENT to the internship – NO FLAKES!
- Minimum: H.S. grad or GED – only if exceptional. Preferred: in college or beyond
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ABOVE, DO NOT APPLY!!
- Finance – Pricing research, analysis, modeling, and projections
- General research
- Graphic design
- Human Resources
- Legal - Specifically corporate finance
- Management (only when proven exemplary)
- Market research – mostly online; some offline
- Project Management
- Sales, Fundraising, Outreach
- Social media marketing
- Technology – eCommerce prototyping, UI, UX, web design
- Video production and editing
IMPORTANT: DISCRIMINATION AND LACK OF INTEGRITY ARE GROUNDS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE.