We are an emerging company, female owned and led by former Fortune 200 executives. We have a fresh and progressive approach to employment compliance and Human Resources. As a team, we rely on each other for our success. We are currently seeking 3 very talented and tech savvy individuals for our social media/marketing intern positions. This new group will help us expand our product to the mass market.
The following will be expected of the candidates:
1) You have high ethical/work standards.
2) You are not interested in the "old school” approach.
3) You are creative and want to be the difference in an organization.
4) You have the confidence to be the “go to” person, work independently but also have the ability to work within a team.
5) You demand more of yourself than others.
- College student, sophomore or higher
- Marketing, Social Media, Communication majors preferred but not required. All qualified candidates will be considered.
- Extremely driven, quick-learning, and detail-oriented individual
- Strong, professional verbal communication
- Excellent writing and creative content skills
- Ability to perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities
- Must know all forms of social media, including YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
Interns will be working with our Chief Strategy Officer to help us successfully launch our product into the mass market. If you help us establish a strong brand/footprint, the position will be converted to a full-time opportunity with the potential for significant financial rewards. You will be able to work remote and have flexible hours. We expect the best and the brightest on our team.
This is an unpaid internship. Serious candidates only.