The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, tech-savvy, responsible college student with marketing and social media experience to increase reach and engagement of our brand across all social platforms. Primary focus of the internship will involve product pre-launch planning, crowdfunding efforts, and coordination of other commercialization activities. The intern will also create & distribute meaningful content that furthers our brand message, mission, and inspires our followers. If you are creative, passionate about health and technology, and have an understanding of the tools and resources necessary to make great social content, we would like to hear from you!
The internship will be 15-25 hours per week, for 3-4 months, working remotely. There is the opportunity for performance bonus incentives. This role will offer the opportunity to learn and gain hands-on experience. We will provide a recommendation letter upon successful completion.
Please include links to your portfolio and/or sample promotional material you have worked on. This is required for consideration for this position.
- Identify, conceptualize, design and execute campaigns to boost engagement, educate and inform consumers about brand/products
- Monitor social media postings to ensure brand message is consistent
- Create weekly and monthly content calendars to promote brand on various social media platforms
- Create and distribute content such as posts, blogs, infographics, videos and press releases for marketing channels
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns
- Support CEO at live/online events
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the social pages
- Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Currently enrolled in college or a recent graduate with a bachelor's degree in digital communications or related field such as business, marketing, public relations, advertising, journalism or graphic design
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Experience with major social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Snap, etc.
- Familiar with crowdfunding platforms
- Knowledge of social media analytics software to track audience engagement and campaign performance
- Experience with content management systems, word processor applications and image/video editing software
- Interested in social media trends
- Copywriting and editing skills
- Available to work at least 15-25 hours per week or more
- Ability to work under tight deadlines