LOOKING FOR AN BRAND INTERN TO JOIN A MAGICAL STARTUP TEAM!
Postagraph is a startup based out of Washington D.C., whose products focus on innovating the ways in which we connect with one another and forge new relationships while preserving privacy and safety. Our current product under development seeks to revolutionize the social gaming space by evoking emotions of fun, safety, mystery, and the desire to make new connections.
Our goal is to build an inclusive and diverse community that’s intelligent, kind, and empowered. We especially want to include those with a variety of different viewpoints, backgrounds, cultures, and identities.
Postagraph is offering an internship for the following role – Product and Brand Marketing Associate.
The successful candidate will be joining our team at the product development and ideation stage. We are looking for a creative and innovative candidate who is creative, imaginative, curious, and data-driven. The key roles and responsibilities may include:
- Developing and executing marketing strategy aligned with business targets
- Researching market to identify new opportunities and gain customer insight
- Generating innovative ideas to promote the brand and product
- Managing, design & create content along with captions in brand voice for social media platforms
- Managing and coordinating influencers and brand ambassadors
- Foster relationships with college organizations, societies and groups and come up with innovative ways to integrate Peekaboo into their spheres
- Negotiate partnerships, organize and host Postagraph events and outreach efforts on campus
- Engage with students on campus and encourage people to download the app
- Attend parties and events, and constantly come up with new ways to integrate app into campus life
We are looking for:
- A current full-time or part-time student
- Active participant on campus [ clubs, groups, etc]
- Social and outgoing personalities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-directed and reliable: ability to work remotely be organized, pay attention to detail, and meet deadlines
- Ability to respond well to guidance and work well in a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently in a fast-paced startup environment
- Self-driven, positive attitude and entrepreneurial problem-solving approach
- Acquire unique resume building experience working on marketing and product development
- Opportunity to contribute ideas and lead on the execution
- Exposure to tech startup ecosystem and culture
- Clearly defined performance based compensation structure