Explorastay is looking for bright high school for growth marketing roles, specifically on our Facebook strategy team! We had great success with our first batch of 10 interns, many were even promoted to Manager roles. We're looking to build on that success. Explorastay is a comparison site for flexible 1-12 month housing - we compare over 25+ rental and accommodation sites like Kayak, Coliving, Apartments.com, and more so renters can find the perfect housing option. We're expanding to European markets, which is why we're looking for new team members. We’re looking for the right individuals who can help propel our rapidly-growing company further. The initial internship is unpaid and remote.
About Us: Explorastay was founded by two UT Austin students to address the underserved month-to-month rentals market. We're post-revenue and backed by the Capital Factory accelerator in Austin.
What You’ll Do:
You'll learn all about driving organic traffic by implementing marketing strategies on Facebook. We'll teach you our playbook and give you the reigns to apply it.
- Implementing user-acquisition strategies with an emphasis on Facebook marketing
- Managing and optimizing Facebook Groups with over 100k+ users to drive traffic to site
- Tracking key metrics like revenue per user, impressions/month, etc stemming directly from your work
- Conducting user research to understand different use cases and user types
- Participating in weekly meetings with CEO and managers to set deliverables
- Incredibly unique resume-building experience (many of our interns love how they can list real startup experience for college apps!)
- Exclusive access to startup events and conventions
- Opportunity to be promoted to manager roles
- Resume, interview, and career advice
- Incredible networking opportunities
- Involvement with an incredible team of exceptional students from across the nation
- Fast learner with strong communication skills
- A great attitude
- Interest in startups or travel/hospitality/rental marketplaces
- Preferred but not required - previous growth or marketing related experience*