Our digital marketing firm is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring and engaging in online forums and social networks, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website, and conducting hashtag and trend research. College students seeking course credit and those looking to gain valuable online media experience are encouraged to apply.
- Monitor analytics with the social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in general engagement with followers
- Provide support to our marketing team for online events
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Active social media accounts
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest