Teach Keyboard Classes: Conduct keyboard classes.
Assist with Music Composition: Collaborate with the Music Director and contribute to the composition of original music for various projects, such as albums, films, commercials, and live performances. Provide creative inputs, suggest melodies, chord progressions, and arrangements.
Be Proficient with Improvisation: Demonstrate exceptional improvisation skills during live performances and studio recordings. Be able to spontaneously create melodies, harmonies, and solos that enhance the overall musical experience. Display a deep understanding of different music genres and the ability to adapt and create unique improvisations accordingly.
Do Live Performances: Perform live on the keyboard piano at various events, shows, concerts, and gigs.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship Immediately
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.