It’s Time To STEPUP!
The STEPUP Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charitable foundation, provides underserved and underrepresented individuals with training, encouragement, and opportunities to enter the craft spirits community through a comprehensive internship program.
STEPUP is an immersive internship program for up to one year for those of different:
- National Origins
- Sexual Orientations"
Successful interns must be;
- A member of an underrepresented or underserved demographic
- 21 years of age or older
- A high school graduate (or its equivalent)
- Open to a background check in allowable states
- Open to serving in a graduate alumni group
- Committed to following the procedures of each individual Distillery/Wholesaler
- A U.S. Citizen or able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. with a green card or work permit/visa
Successful interns will;
- Bring passion, motivation, and an ability to immerse in a program for up to one year
- Have the willingness to be exposed to all facets of owning and operating a distillery, including working with a distributor
- Seek to gain an understanding of, relevant skills and hands-on training in the spirits industry
- Be ready to enter a vibrant entrepreneurial community
- Want to challenge yourself with an all-new educational experience
Successful Interns, DSPs, and Mentors will be notified in December of 2023.
More information on the program, our mission, and how to apply can be found at our website: www.stepupinternship.org.
Current job openings at STEPUP Foundation, Inc.
No job listings found.