Bargain Hunters Buying Service—Bargain Hunters Bargain Franchise is a capital investment development services company, and we seller-finance big ticket items like homes and cars for our members.
We may be best describes as a Coaching Facility, with over twenty years of experience in the capital development business. We develop people to succeed at life, and "We Make The Service Make The Sale!" Under the CEO/Directorship of Fred King Andrews, Bargain Hunters Buying Service has been rebuilding lives and financial security for many, with the goal of rebuilding many more, by expanding our services globally, through an entrepreneurial apprenticeship program that allows me to pass on this valuable service to qualified interns.
The main objective of our service is to facilitate students and their families to make a market based income to adequately address their cost of living, and retirement income needs: regardless of the student's choice of work or profession after graduation.
• Assist in the creation of flyer-ad circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, to educate and inform
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials virtually
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers, and enrolling new entrepreneurs
• Assist with execution of trade shows
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data and recommending updates
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare and deliver presentations
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
• Have personal computer hardware and software to perform these tasks
Company is looking for virtual year-round undergraduate students in the Boston, Philadelphia, New York, and New Jersey areas primarily, and then nationwide, who are majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. These persons should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web-Design and social media: PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicants for these internship positions. Subscriber interns will be considered for Regional Directorships for their states and regions.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Computer Science, Internet Language a plus.